Jon Jumps out a Tree Jon Jumps out a Tree

masterpiece

that was a fucking JesusAllahBuddha Fusion God tier production of the highest quality

Jon on Drugs 3 Jon on Drugs 3

fucking fuck yeah!

We can only hope the shocking images shown in this flash documentary will discourage others from suffering the same terrible fate.

Mra responds:

I agree, this isn't meant to be funny or anything, it's meant to be a message. A message for the public, saying to them that drugs are BAD!!

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 Metal Gear Awesome 2.5

depp and moaningfoll

dis is rike zer best flosh ivar!1

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

good ideas.

someof it was done well, some of it wasn't. that problem always exists in collabs. oh well. in response to the previous review: no. AVGN is not smart for thinking of that. It is an obvious observation to make and you are an idiot for mentioning it. The joke has been going around since the game's conception... just... no.

Tails and his GBA 5 Tails and his GBA 5

meh

holy fucking shit this is brilliant

The Swine flu The Swine flu

them metal slug pigs will fuck your shit up.

nice idea i guess, should learn to stop the music when it's finished.

Grabbin' Pills Grabbin' Pills

no, you fucking retard below me

it isn't racist.
it's a reference to a video game.
nicely animated.

Video Game Survivor PT 2 Video Game Survivor PT 2

so...

some advice:
use real sprites instead of the poorly cutout white background guys you were using there. not saying you can't use those characters, just use better ripped versions.
use music that fits it better and loops.
and instead of making you move the mouse about to click buttons, why not just have a spacebar button to proceed dialog, or have 1 button always in the same place.
Not a bad idea, just poorly executed.

JerseyBoy17 responds:

thanks man i appreciate the critisizm. i am still learning but next time around it will be ten times better.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

perfext

I'm glad you're still making movies man, wasn't expecting another one. really smooth animation and great design.

Madness - Preloaded II Madness - Preloaded II

brilliant

I wasn't expecting a sequel. And i'm glad that with this one, like the first you used your own designs instead of using krinkels' images and stuff. it was really well animated.

LYRONMARTIS responds:

I had a bit more time to make this one than the first one hehe.